In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we are taking a common sense approach and would like things to continue as normal as much as is possible during these challenging times. We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions.
We can appreciate that some of these procedures may cause some inconvenience but our main priority is the health & safety of our team and customer base.
If you are concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice..
Please also call our salon on 01604 708228 to let us know you will be cancelling your appointment.
We value your co-operation. Thank you.
If so, please seek medical advice. Please also call the salon on 01604 708228 to reschedule, should you already have an appointment booked.
Government Suggestions for Prevention:
* Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
* Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
* Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
* Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
* Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
* Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (1 metre has been suggested)
* Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.