The good news we’ve all been waiting for!
“The new normal” has arrived!
Here at MAJOR, we’ve taken extra measures to ensure the safety of our customers and team. Please read through our new booking & client procedures below before returning to the salon.
What we have in place…
Here at MAJOR we’ve taken the extra measure of installing perspex screens in-between each station, creating a booth like effect to really enforce social distancing between guests and team members other than your stylist. During your appointment, you will only have contact with one team member from greeting to checkout. All our team will be wearing all necessary PPE wherever possible including face shields. We will also be carrying out a full clean of stations in between visits.
Once we return back to work we will be working at just 50% capacity, this is due to not being able to carry out services between colour processes, as well as the time constraints of cleaning, greeting and checkouts. Unfortunately until we can relax these measures and resume a form of normality, we cannot apply any promotions such as our 15% off (Mon-Weds) or student discount. This is of course under constant review and we hope to get back to normal on the sooner side!
What to expect on your visit…
To assist us on your visit to the salon, we ask a few things to consider before coming & some new policies we have in place:
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival using the automatic dispensers on reception.
- Please wear a face mask when visiting the salon.
- Please keep all personal items to a minimum (i.e. please leave bags & outer clothing at home or in the car).
- Please sanitise your mobile phone before arrival if you’ll be using it in the salon.
- There will be no waiting areas in the salon as we can only facilitate one guest per stylist. This may mean if on occasion, your stylist is running late or if you’re early, to wait in your car and we’ll call you once we’re ready.
- Payments will be card only.
- Due to social distancing, we are currently unable to facilitate children’s appointments, this is again under constant review.
- Currently we are not serving refreshments, and all consumables (such as drink bottles) must be taken away with you.
- For the track & trace guidelines, we will also need two forms of contact details including your phone number & email address before carrying out services.
We can appreciate that your visit will be a very different experience to what we’re all used to, however due to these unprecedented times the safety of our guests & team come above all else.
Please also note George will be working all his hairdressing days at St Leonards Road to avoid moving around salons.
COVID-19 related screening questions:
Do you have new signs of a cough?
Do you have a high temperature?
Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for taking the time to read through & we’ll see you soon!
The MAJOR Team
New cancellation policy
Due to the climate, we are currently in very high demand however, we are working at a reduced capacity. This makes our booked out time more important than ever so we ask if you need to cancel, please allow us at least 48 hours notice. This time allows us to offer the appointment to our standby list.
If 48 hours is not given, a 50% charge will be incurred. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
The MAJOR Team
If you require further information on returning to the salon, please contact us here…